Monday, July 11, 2011

Let me tell you a little story...

...about a little girl who was excited to move out of her parent's house so she could live on her own in the big city and somehow grow tomatoes.

Things that happened in this story...
  • The girl moved out of her parent's house.
  • The girl lived in a city.
  • The girl grew tomatoes.
  • All of the tomatoes died.
This story is actually an auto-biography of my life. Earlier today, I told my friend Emma on our walk to Starbucks that my tomatoes died, so she picked me a flower to put in my hair. The only response I had was, "I don't have any hair." So, it ended up looking like this, which is kind of silly, I guess.
Usually, I fix all of my problems by purchasing expensive coffee, I don't know why, it just makes me feel better. But, it bugs me that nobody in the world can spell my name right. It's actually spelled K-E-R-R-I. But, Carrie is an okay name too, I guess.
Also, my phone started doing this thing where it's in auto-blur mode, all the time. It's great, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment